Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh Cindy...

I have a hard time believing you can forget you are going to a formal event at the Capital and you wear a t-shirt. Who are you trying to kid here?

If passed the New Patriot Act Provision creates tighter barriers to Officials at Public Events. National Special Security Events will be raised to a higher status.

So you and your Anti-American protesting t-shirt would not only end up in jail, but be convicted of a felony AND lose your voting rights!

I am truly sorry for your loss, but if I were your son I'd be turning in my grave right now watching your actions. Your son was a courageous man and a hero in my eyes and to most Americans, but all your antics tarnish his memory.

God Bless our military men & women in harms way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home