Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Kill Them All and Let Allah Sort Them Out?

Demonstrations, fire bombings and violent acts does this represent a peaceful group? I’m going to have to agree with Oliver North that “Moderate Muslim is an oxymoron”. Fanatical, extremist and violent accurately describe this group of people. This is a group of radicals that do not understand tolerance. I don’t believe that these people will ever be peaceful based on actions. It's a cartoon get over it!

I don’t claim to understand their beliefs, but they keep saying their teachings are peaceful. According to a website: Misconception #9: The Islamic Threat “Do the teachings of Islam encourage terrorism? The answer: Certainly not! Islam totally forbids the terrorist acts that are carried out by some misguided people.”

Then why are these people claiming to be Muslims if they don’t follow the teachings? Maybe it’s just the thought of all those virgins that drives them crazy. I don’t know, but if was me I renegotiate with Allah and change that to 72 experienced women, but that’s just me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home